Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone there?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> RhinoSkin's Official Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottyhoffo
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Anyone there? Reply with quote

Anyone out there? Last post is from 2002.
If so, just wanted to say my RhinoSkin case for my iPAQ h2215 is great and holding up well.
cristobal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet...

That's good to hear. I'm planning on purchasing a case for my Ipaq also!

Do you have yours setup to hook onto your belt?

Cristobal
Scott Hoffman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Sort of... Reply with quote

Hi,
I have worn mine on my belt- but mostly I just carry it in my hand. I don't like how the clip sort of feels "loose"... the clip on my cell phone is sturdier- I may try to get that one to work. Make sure when you get yours that the little belt clip stud is included. I bought mine from a local Fry's and the first one I got didn't have it- had to return it to get one with the stud.
Good luck!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> RhinoSkin's Official Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved