Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Palm m505 Case

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> RhinoSkin's Official Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAFranks
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 12:19 pm    Post subject: Palm m505 Case Reply with quote

Will the Palm V aluminum hardcase (which I have and think is a great case) fit the new Palm m505 (the color version of the palm V that is coming out later in March. It is supposed to be about 1mm thicker than the Palm V. Will you be releasing a case for this unit that is a bit thicker? If so, when?
Claudia
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2001 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that the Aluminum Molded Hardcase for the Palm V will not accommodate the m505. However, keep an eye out on our website for future developments.
alanh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2001 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the Ti Slider for Palm V?
Clint
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLEASE get busy with development of aluminum hardcase for the new Palm M505. My current Vx would be useless without the hardcase.
Claudia
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2001 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ti Slider will not accommodate the M505.
MikeLax

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2001 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading the specs on the new Palm 505, I'm almost certain it will not fit the current Palm V hardcases. They have a different left hinge dimension than the Palm V's. I hope you guys at Rhino are in developement!
Dead meat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am dead meat without a Aluminum hardcase for the M505. I really abuse my Vx at my job and that case has saved it several times.
Dan Nimtz

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased the m505. I have the Rhinoskin aluminum hardcase for the Vx (which I love). Alas, the m505 does not fit into the Rhinoskin. It is very close, but there are a least 2 problems. The 1st is that the m505's left rail is too small to get the Rhinoskin's rail attachment into. So I tried to use the m505's right rail, which leads to the 2nd problem. The m505 is just slightly too thick for the case to close on its own. It will actually close, but you have to hold it shut slightly, otherwise it will open back up. Please Rhinoskin - come up with one SOON! I hate to be carrying this expensive PDA around without protection.
Claudia
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soon...very soon. Keep your eyes posted on the RhinoSkin site for new product launches!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> RhinoSkin's Official Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved