Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Too much junk?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> RhinoSkin's Official Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thom
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 1:27 pm    Post subject: Too much junk? Reply with quote

I just ordered a Ti slider case for my palm III.

But now I'm thinking about all the rest of my Palm-related junk and how to carry it. I am considering the RhinoPak 3000 for the straps and exterior pocket(?), and the 4000 for the size and outer pockets.

I have:

1. Palm III with Ti slider
  2. Palm Keyboard
  3. Pegasus 56k modem and power brick
  4. (and soon,) a DeLorme TripMate GPS.

Anyone out there care to share how they solved a similar situation? If you'd prefer, you could email me at palmstuff@unithom.com

Thanks,

------------------
Thom Brooks
http://www.unithom.com/
Claudia
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RP 3000 might even be a little small to house ALL of those accessories. I would first check out the RP 4000. It has a lot of outer pockets to hold different devices.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> RhinoSkin's Official Forum All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved