Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WMDC and Windows 7 - can't sync

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile Device Center
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derekp
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am    Post subject: WMDC and Windows 7 - can't sync Reply with quote

Since moving to a new laptop with Windows 7 Professional, I have been unable to sync my iPAQ (an operation that was working fine on Vista).

I have downloaded and run drvupdate-x86, the uploda completed and informed that the device was "ready for use", the device manager shows that Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Adapter has loade and I have verified that all the required services have been started - but nothing happens with my iPAQ.

I have hard re-set the PDA and re-connected it to my laptop - the device manager thinks about it then shows the remote adapter, however no Portable Device shows up in the list (it used to in Vista).

Any thoughts on what may be wrong?

Many thanks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows Mobile Device Center All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: