Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unable to fully minimise firewall

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Firewall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisnz1947
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: unable to fully minimise firewall Reply with quote

I am runing WIZBAR Advanced on my HTC as well as Airscanner firewall and virusscan.

This has an option re the action of the close button and whether the active program is minimised or cancelled.

I have it set to cancel.

In the case of the Firewall, If I tap the minimise (Ok Button) I am left with the 'Options' key displayed in the lower screen. This displays the firewall menu. The task does not minimise fully.

Wizbar has an option to change the action ot the minimize buttion of selected programs, setting this for firewall make no difference (it works for other specified programs)

Also when I soft reset the HTC, I am left with the Options key displayed in the lower left, firewall does not completely minimise.

so I have to exit the firewall.

I have only just purchased this software and currently it is almost unusable
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Firewall All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: