Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Encrypted files on PC

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Encrypter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdmacdonald
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Encrypted files on PC Reply with quote

I am using the trial version of the encryptor. I just sync'd it to the PC and the files now have an extension of .elock. They will no open. Is there a PC version of the encryptor that would allow me to open them on the pc? I assume that you have to mount the volume before syncing up if you want access to them un-encrypted, is that correct?
Randy
air1
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, yes, you have to mount them first on the Pocket PC, then move them to the PC
stephane
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: PC Version Reply with quote

Hi
I think that only a part of the question was answered.
Is there a PC version ?
How to use the crypted files / Volume on the PC ?

Cheers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Encrypter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: