Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Not download Software

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Encrypter
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gribnick
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Can Not download Software Reply with quote

I bought the Mobile Security Professional Bundle and have been unable to download the product. I hadn't hit the "Return to Airscanner Corp." button and now I'm left hanging. I sent an e-mail yesterday but so far no answer, kind of takes away that whole instant gratification thing.
So, as I had said in my as of yet unreturned e-mail, "What now?"
Thanks in advance,
air2
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: It was sent this morning Reply with quote

Hello,

You should have received that information this morning via a personal email. The reason you didn't get that data automatically is because the final link from Paypal back to Airscanner either failed or was not clicked.

If you still have not received your registration codes, please contact Airscanner again via the support form and be sure to enter numerous emails so we can send the registration codes to all of them.

Thanks
gribnick
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Still no software Reply with quote

It's dinnertime and still no software or any sign of a reply from Airscanner. I've bought many items off the internet and I've never seen anything like this. You folks really need to join the mainstream marketing world. I surely could never reccomend that site to anybody, even if the software is great. It's too much hassle. I mean look here, three days later and still no software. I had really planned on using it this past weekend. Guess that didn't happen. So please either cancel my order or send me the software, pick one. My e-mail is gribnick@hotmail.com
Jeff
air2
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Did you not get an email from us? Reply with quote

Hello,

We have tried numerous times to contact you via email. Please send us an email at seth @t air scanner dot com.

Thanks
gribnick
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Tried to return your e-mail Reply with quote

I tried to answer this email: it was returned... I starting to wonder if my chain is being pulled here....

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: seth@airscanner.com
Subject: RE: Airscanner Support Request
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:39:43 -0500

Hi Seth, I did get this one.
Jeff

-----Original Message-----From: Seth Fogie [mailto:seth@airscanner.com] Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:24 PMTo: gribnick@hotmail.comSubject: Re: Airscanner Support Request Hello,Did you get this... We have sent you SEVERAL emails and do not understand why you have not gotten our emails. Seth Airscanner Online Support wrote:> From: Jeffrey Coombs> Email: gribnick@hotmail.com> Product: pb> Device Info: Mobile 6> Question: I've sent an e-mail on Friday night. I also entered informationat the formums you provided a liknk to. The forum reply stses I received itthis morning. Nope, didn't. Here's my e-mail gribnick@hotmail.com, pleasesend me my software now (three days past when I needed it though). I haveto say, I've bought many, many (that's twice as much as only one many) itemsoff the internet and never have I run into anything like what you folkshave. PLEASE come up with some other way for people to buy your products.I can't reccomend this site to anybody no matter how the software turns out.Again, please send me my software or at least reply.> Jeff
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Encrypter All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: