Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uninstalling from storage card

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Antivirus
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tontobiker
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: uninstalling from storage card Reply with quote

I installed the trial version to the storage card and realized that the program is not updated because of this. It gives me the some error.

This program needs to be installed to the cingular 8125. How would I remove if I needed to> I see others have had issues.

thanks in advance.

T
hezahonker
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always remove it (if you can't via remove programs on the device settings) manually by deleting all the Program files etc.. related to the program. This product should be installed to main memory as you have discovered.

Have you tried to remove it via remove programs on your device? Or have you tried Add/Remove programs via Active Sync? If those are not working then removing it manually from the device would be in order.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> AirScanner Mobile Antivirus All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: