Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index Pocket PC FAQ Forums
The place to discuss Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs, Smartphones, Handheld PCs, Windows CE and More!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

News: Gamers get dates

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows CE Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwagstaff
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 12:03 pm    Post subject: News: Gamers get dates Reply with quote

This MobiGeeks (France) news item compiled by Guillaume Tristant consists of a compilation of estimated release dates given by various companies for up and coming titles:

Need for Speed: To be released this month. Will be compatible with ARM and MIPS devices that are faster than 100 MHz.
Speedway JAM!: Release preliminarily scheduled for May. To be compatible with ARM and Xscale devices.
DoomPDA: To be released this weekend. Compatible with all major devices, the game is optimised to require less than the regular 11 MB, and the game will offer some innovative new functionality.
Argentum: Guillaume is hoping to receive release information this week.
Tomb Raider: Game to be sold in episodes. Will be compatible with ARM and MIPS. Release date not yet set.
Fathammer X-Forge engine: Games based on this technology are expected to see the light of day by the end of the year. Developers are working with all platforms and processors.

------------------
Mike
PocketGamer.org - For Gamers on the Go...
Derek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About DoomPDA:

I would'nt buy it either, but I took a look at the Machineworks-Site, and as far as I can see, there seems to be no way to configure the Buttons... and there is no Strafe-Button on the Reference Card (showing an Ipaq).

I mean, if I cannot configure the buttons and there is no Strafe-Button, there is simply no reason why somebody should buy the Machineworks Doomport.

Than Jimmy's Doomport is still the best Port - and it's free...
daburnd
Pocketeer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

indeed, i already have a nice working version of doom, i don't need a new one.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Pocket PC FAQ Forums Forum Index -> Windows CE Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Copyright 2001-2010, Chris De Herrera, All Rights Reserved